We are currently serving the area outlined in black.
As our demand changes and we grow we plan on expanding into new neighborhoods and communities. Do you want us to start to deliver to your neighborhood? Send us a message.
You can order at anytime 24/7, your order is only fulfilled during business hours. Our daily cut off time for ordering is 3pm.
Here is how it works:
- You can order until 3pm Monday thru Friday 3 pm Saturday and Sunday and get same day CURBSIDE PICK UP.
- You can order until 3pm Monday thru Friday 4 pm Saturday and Sunday and get same day FRONT PORCH DELIVERY.
- Products are updated after 3pm to reflect availability for the next morning, if we are sold out of a product check back after 3pm and there’s a good chance it will be available for purchase online.
Once you meet the minimum threshold of delivery which is $89.00 the delivery option becomes available in check out. If your order is under $89.00 it will only allow you to select curbside pick up. If you need delivery and cannot meet the minimum please contact us and we will see how we can help you.
Delivery frequently asked questions
- Who delivers my product? Your product is delivered by a Union Market employee, we do not use ride shares or delivery services.
- Do I have to be home for my delivery? We prefer that you are home but if you do not have any temperature sensitive products in your order we can leave on front steps.
- How do I know when you will deliver? When your order is pulled you will get notification. A staff member will call you before he or she heads your way.
- Can I pay cash on delivery? Unfortunately you cannot, it is required that you enter your payment information at checkout.
- Why does it ask for my address if I am picking the product up? It does by default and for your card payment.
- Is the product that I am receiving product the public may have handled or is it pulled from merchandised product? Generally the product that is packed for delivery and curbside pickup is product that has never been out on the counters at the market.
- When I get notification that my curbside pickup is ready do I need to come immediately? No, you can pick up until 7:00 pm. All products are always stored in their respective temperature range after being pulled for your order.
- So it sounds like you guys have every last detail figured out, is that so? No, just like every company we are adapting and changing our operations to meet the current situation. There will be changes to the process as we learn what our customers want. We greatly appropriate your support and kindness. We also welcome any and all feedback on how we are doing. firstname.lastname@example.org